Our commitment to social sustainability, which is based on the awareness that economic growth, environmental protection and social progress are complementary and interdependent, has always been continuously growing.
VALVITALIA undertakes, also through the participation of each employee, to guarantee compliance with the applicable safety and environmental requirements and the management of the impacts produced by the Company
We have pursued the consolidation of numerous results consistent with the objectives set and distributed along specific lines of attention such as:
- the training and information action carried out at all Group plants, in order to involve the corporate organization in the implementation of existing social, ethical, health, safety and environmental policies;
- the scrupulous selection of suppliers and contractors, for which commitments and guarantees of sharing the same social, ethical, health, safety and environmental policies are required;
- the rigorous application of the applicable legislation, of the reference standards and of the company requirements deriving from them;
- the efficient use of natural resources and the reduction of environmental impacts;
- monitoring and analyzing the results of the management system.
For us, respect for the environment is an essential value and our commitment in this sense takes the form of a constant implementation of interventions with a low environmental impact, the containment of the consumption of natural resources used to make the products and a significant decrease in production of emissions and waste.
All of this is based on the firm belief that economic value is closely linked to the concept of social sustainability, perceived as the process that contributes to growth, but at the same time to the preservation of the environment for future generations.
VALVITALIA therefore aims at the continuous improvement of its management system, with the aim of increasingly integrating the aspects of sustainability within the strategy and activities of its business
Click here to download the Integrated HSE, Sustainability & CSR Policy.