Our Top Management is continuously and systematically involved in the implementation, maintenance, development and improvement of the Quality Management System.
We have taken on the commitment to:
- continuously improve
Quality Management System (QMS) that enables the attainment of the set objectives and client satisfaction to be guaranteed, in compliance with the requirements of safety and environmental protection, ethics and social sustainability.
In order to implement this System, we arrange to:
- identify and determine the processes required for the QMS (product manufacturing processes, associated processes under the responsibility of the management, resource management processes, measuring, analysis and improvement processes);
- decide the sequence and interaction of these processes;
- decide the criteria and methods to ensure the effective implementation and control of these processes, including those outsourced;
- ensure the availability of the information required to aid the implementation and control of the processes;
- measure, monitor and analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of the quality management system and processes, and implement the actions required to achieve the planned results and continuous improvement.
Our Top Management is continuously and systematically involved in the implementation, maintenance, development and improvement of the Quality Management System. We regularly lay down and review corporate Policy on Quality, defining suitable quality goals, making periodic Reviews of the Quality Management System, ensuring the availability of the resources required to implement the processes, respect for the specified prerequisites, the attainment of the established targets and goals and continuous improvement.
The quality of our organisation underpins the quality of our products.