We are an Italian multinational group specialized in the design, production and global supply of valves, gas and fire-fighting systems, fittings, for the energy, marine and civil industries.
We rank among the most important manufacturers worldwide, with our products installed in over 100 countries.
We have a global presence with a complete range of products and systems, engineering and after sales to support our customers, by allowing them to achieve tangible results and with a consolidated reliability of the performance of our solutions over time.
The ONE-STOP-SHOP philosophy, combined with the ambition of production excellence to fully satisfy all the needs of our customers, are the main elements that have determined the success of the company which has its roots in Lombardy, in Rivanazzano Terme(Pavia) and which represents the distinctive trait on the market.
Our organizational structure is as follows:
- design, innovation and R&D of all our products are located in Italy
- 7 production plants, 5 in Italy and the others located in the U.K. and China
- Representative offices in Houston, Algiers, Abu Dhabi and Edmonton and a global network of agents
Our corporate structure:
The Company, led by the Chief Executive Officer Andrea Forzi, is 75% controlled by CDP Investimenti (CDP group) and the remaining 25% by the Ruggeri family.
Salvatore Ruggeri, who founded the company in the early 2000s, holds the position of Chairman of the Board of Directors.